The Long Beach Folk Revival Festival is a fun, family-friendly, music festival that showcases the best in Folk, Roots, Americana, & Bluegrass music acts. In addition to the great music, all the fan favorites from last year are back including our signature contests, amazing gourmet food, interactive kids area, vintage shopping & so much more.
This festival is all about bringing the community together to enjoy a slice of “True American Music”. Once again music plucked out on a banjo or crooned over an old guitar is gaining popularity. Folk music bridges the gap between young adults and seniors because the simplicity of the music is something all generations can identify with. This is why the Folk Revival Festival attracts a diverse demographic that includes families, seniors, teenagers, and young adults. Two years ago we packed almost 2,000 people in a location that holds 1,500 and this past year we saw over 3,000 in attendance at our much larger location.
• Beautiful ocean front location in downtown Long Beach, CA
• The best local, regional, & national Folk & Roots acts on 3 stages.
• Local craft beers & gourmet food trucks.
• Banjo, Pie Eating, and Mustache contests.
• Wee Folk Village with activities, crafts, music demos, & more.
• Local artisans, craft vendors, & our “Vintage Bazaar” shopping.
• Open Bluegrass jam sessions & variety entertainment
Download Complete Sponsorship Information Below